At Four Crosses we believe in a proactive, preventative approach to your pet's healthcare. We know how important your pet's health is to you and we want to help you keep them happy and healthy for longer. This is why we have designed our Pet Health Club.
A Pet Health Club makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet's vaccinations, parasite control and general health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry.
Pet Health Clubs are not pet insurance: Pet Health Clubs include the regular things like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice in an easy monthly payment plan - the things that pet insurance generally doesn't cover. However young or old your pet, our Pet Health Club is designed to adapt to your pet's needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
A Pet Health Club is a simple and affordable way to get all of the preventative care that our practice recommends for your pet.
We have teamed up with Denplan Pet Health Plans, who will collect your Direct Debits on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us to concentrate on looking after your pets.
How do I join?
Please call in at the practice to complete a simple application form which will include full details of the agreement. You will need to bring your bank details.
Alternatively, please call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958, Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 6pm, Friday 8.30am - 5pm to join over the phone.
You will be sent a welcome letter, in which you will find a copy of your Agreement details. You have 14 days to cancel should you want to.
1. There is a discount of 5% on your total monthly fee if you have more than one pet on a Pet Health Club.
2. There is a joining fee of £10 per owner (for life), plus a pet joining fee of £5 per animal. These fees will be collected with the first payment.
3. If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
4. No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet's death except at the discretion of the practice.
5. Plans and prices valid from 1st August 2016.
6. The practice may require you to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.
Four Crosses Veterinary Centre Ltd, Hafod Offa, Four Crosses, Llanymynech, Powys. SY22 6RD